The most advanced tool to reprogram the ECU found in cars, trucks and agricultural vehicles. Reading and writing are simple and intuitive. With this device, you can improve performance or economy or a mix of both with a selection of files as well as add/remove speed limiters by reprogramming your vehicles ECU via the diagnostic port.
This is an easy to use tool that you simply plug into the cars diagnostic port and the touch screen provides an easy step by step walkthrough to read and write files. The MMT v2 can store up to 5 files so that you can have a selection of files available to be used.
If you chose to restore your vehicle back to original then the original file is stored on your MMT v2 to allow full restore of factory settings at any time. If you were to then buy another vehicle you would simply just need to purchase additional files and use the same tool to write the files to the car.
The tool comes with the following specification: 32bit CPU, 32MB RAM, 256MB Storage, TFT Colour 320×240 px touchscreen display, weighing 140g, mini USB type B and optional cables.
For more information or prices please click here.
The fan favourite files on an MMT v2 are:
- OEM – The original OEM file
- Performance – Favoured for more power for daily use.
- Economic – Save up to 10% on your fuel
- Race – Full performance mode for track use
- Pop and bang map – Load this map on for the car shows to show what your car is made of!
You can switch out one or two of the above for:
- Valet mode – Put your car in valet mode to limit the power of your car for when you take it in for a service.
- Midrange – A mixture of performance and economy.